Pistol Frame 80% – Polymer80 “Spectre”
Build your own Glock compatible pistol from this 80% lower. NO FFL REQUIRED!
- Includes all the necessary end mill bits and drill bits and Jig to assist completing your pistol project accurately
- Most people use a drill press with a cross vise to mill out the product
- The frame accepts G22 9mm, G22 .40S&W and the Smith and Wesson 40 cal slide with the Sig357 barrel configuration
- Uniquely extended beaver-tail
- Tactical 1911 pistol grip rather than the standard Glock styled pistol grip
- Pistol grip includes a built in flared magwell for speed loading
- Compatible with Gen3 3-pin components for Glock17, G22, G24, G31, G34 & G35
- Comes with a combination front rail and locking block made from steel
- The magwell is engineered to accept Glock mags only
- Available in Black, Flat Dark Earth, OD Green, Robin Egg Blue, Tactical Gray and White
- Finally, the areas that need to be milled out to complete this project include:
- The barrel bridge
- The top rails of the receiver
- The slide guide rails
Once completed, you insert the custom locking block which comes with the kit, it provides additional metallic rails up front.
Polymer80.com provides the support on this project, please do not contact CHC for support.
Polymer80 can be reached at [email protected]